Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vietnamese Yogurt recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vietnamese Yogurt recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vietnamese Yogurt recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vietnamese yogurt recipe. To make vietnamese yogurt you need 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vietnamese Yogurt:
- Provide 1 of Nestle Sweetened Condensed Milk (14oz).
- You need of Boiled water.
- Provide of Whole Milk.
- Get of No Flavored Greek Yogurt.
- Provide of Baby food jars or yogurt jars.
- Take of Big pots.
Steps to make Vietnamese Yogurt:
- Empty the whole jar of condensed milk into a big bowl • Use the empty condensed milk jar as your measurement tool for the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour two full jars of boiled water into the condensed milk in the bowl..
- Stir consistently to ensure everything is dissolved completely..
- Then, pour two full jars of whole milk into the mixture..
- Continue to stir consistently until everything is dissolved completely. Take your time in this step because you want to make sure the temperature of the mixture to cool down a bit to become luke warm before the next step..
- After that, put in one full jar (same jar using as measurement above) of Greek yogurt into the mixture and keep stirring until no more yogurt chunk floating in the bowl. You can check it by looking at the mixture and see that it become silky instead of watery..
- Once everything is done, pour the mixture into each baby food jar or yogurt jar by using a ladle to avoid spilling. Keep doing it until all mixture is used up..
- Place the baby food jars or yogurt jars on the bottom of the big pot. You can use two or more pots if one is not enough..
- Place an empty pot filled with water on the stove and start heating it with high heat. Pay careful attention to this pot because you don't want it to be extremely boiled. • When you start seeing the water become bubbly on the bottom of the pot, use a big ladle and start pouring this water into the pots that have your yogurt jars..
- You can pour it up to 2/3 of the jar so that the water won't get into our yogurt. • Please be very careful with this step so that no water get poured into our yogurt jar as it will ruined the cultures.
- Finally, place a towel on top of your pot and place it in your oven. Do not turn the oven on. We just need to place it there to ensure the water stay warm for a long time. You can also turn the oven light on as the heat from the light is also helping with the temperature..
- If your pot is too big and won't fit in the oven, no worries. You can just place it in one corner of your counter where it won't be disturbed..
- Leave the yogurt like that for at least 12 hours. Then, take them out of the pot and place them on a towel to make sure all the outside water got dried off. Then, continue to leave it outside for another 12 hours. Then, put the cap on and place them in the refrigerator..
- You can start enjoying the yogurt after couple hours..
The yogurt provides tartness, creaminess and richness while the Vietnamese coffee provides intensity and aroma with a To make Vietnamese Yogurt Coffee, you need just a handful of ingredients Vietnamese yogurt (da ua or sua chua) is smooth and touched with the sweetness of sweetened condensed milk. That slight touch of tartness is delicate, but still silky with a creamy texture. Vietnamese yogurt (da ua or sua chua) is smooth and silky with a creamy texture and light consistency. It has a perfect balance of sweet and sour with a slight touch of tartness. Preparation Whisk condensed milk into yogurt.
If you find this Vietnamese Yogurt recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.