Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Tongue Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Tongue Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef tongue stew recipe. You can have beef tongue stew using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Tongue Stew:
- Prepare of Beef tongue.
- Take of an adequate amount Aromatic vegetables.
- You need of each Canned tomatoes, tinned demi-glace sauce.
- Get of to make a roux Flour and butter.
- Use of Red wine.
Steps to make Beef Tongue Stew:
- Thaw the frozen beef tongue naturally. If you are using a fresh one, it will be very tender when it's done..
- Parboil the tongue with vegetables. Then let it cool naturally in water used for cooking. When it has cooled, peel the skin and cut into your desired thickness..
- Prepare the stew. Stir fry aromatic vegetables and add enough water to cover and simmer. The aromatic vegetables include carrot, celery, shallots, garlic, etc..
- While you are simmering the stew, add mashed canned tomatoes. Simmer until it has reduced by half. Boil down 2 cups of red wine before you add it to the stew. Add the wine and strain. Then add the canned demi-glace sauce (optional)..
- Saute flour in butter slowly until it has turned dark brown. Add water used for cooking the tongue to make a roux. It should look like this as shown in the photo. Dissolve the roux into the stew (Step 4). Season with Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, salt, pepper and sugar..
- Put the cooked tongue into the stew. If you used a frozen tongue, it will be very tender if you leave it to stand overnight. Serve with sautéed spinach or pasta..
If you find this Beef Tongue Stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.