Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Best lunch mix quick and easy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best lunch mix quick and easy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with a certain amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This helps improve your mental acuity while relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you feel healthier. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood as well!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to best lunch mix quick and easy recipe. You can have best lunch mix quick and easy using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Best lunch mix quick and easy:
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- Take 4 of polish sausages.
- Prepare 12 oz of corn.
- You need 12 oz of black beans.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a pepper.
- Get 1/2 of med onion.
- You need of Lettuce.
- Take of Tomatoes.
- Provide of Cheddar.
- Prepare Slices of olives.
- Provide 3 of tblsp olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pink salt.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get of No salt season.
- Use of Dressing.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juiced.
- Get 1 tsp of pink salt.
- Get 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 tsp of Granulated or powdered garlic.
- You need 1.5 of tblsp evoo.
- Use of Croutons.
Instructions to make Best lunch mix quick and easy:
- Add potatoes to microwave for 3 to 5 minutes for fast cooking remove run under cold water and cut into bite size pieces.
- Add 3 tblsp olive oil sausage Onion microwaved potatoes corn black beans garlic and seasonings to a frying pan cook till sausage is browned and potatoes are thoroughly cooked.
- While that's cooking add dressing ingredients to a bowl mix well add cheeses tomatoes olives and lettuce into the bowl with the dressing mix really well.
- Add sausage mixture to a plate put salad on the side top with croutons took about 15 to 20 minutes to make quick and delish.
Try these easy-to-prep Getting bored of your daily salad for lunch? Instead of settling for the same dish another week in a row, mix up your midday meal routine with one of these. Think you don't have enough time to make your own lunch? Their zesty juices infuse the crusty bread with extra flavor and pair well with fresh cold cuts and slices of pecorino. For a quick and veggie-centric lunch dish, try this Indian-inspired turnip lettuce wrap.
If you find this Best lunch mix quick and easy recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.