Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One heart-healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no churn cookies and cream ice cream recipe. To make no churn cookies and cream ice cream you need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream:
- Take 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 can (14 oz.) of sweetened condensed milk.
- Provide 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1/2 (1 pack) of regular Oreos, coarsely chopped.
Steps to make No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream:
- Pour the cream and vanilla into a large bowl and use a hand mixer with the whisk attachment to whisk it on high speed until stiff peaks form..
- Pour in the sweetened condensed milk and crushed oreos use a rubber spatula to gently fold everything together..
- Pour out the mixture into a freezer safe container. I usually just use a loaf pan, which is the perfect size. I just line the loaf pan with plastic wrap, pour in the mixture, smooth the top, then wrap the plastic wrap tightly over the top..
- Place it in the freezer for at least 8 hours. Then scoop it out to serve and enjoy!.
If you find this No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.