Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, seared chicken w/ zucchini noodle al pastor bowl. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have seared chicken w/ zucchini noodle al pastor bowl using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl:
- Prepare of Seared Chicken.
- Make ready 6 oz of Chicken Breast.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Take 1 tbsp of Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of Limes for juice and zest.
- Get of Salt and Pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Stick Butter.
- Get of Al Pastor Zucchini Noodles.
- Prepare 1 of La Tortilla Factory Al Pastor Skillet Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Small Zucchini.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of Chopped Green Onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cilantro Diced.
- Take of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Asparagus.
- Get 2 of Premade soft shell Taco Bowls.
Steps to make Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl:
- Heat Skillet to Medium High. Pad both sides of chicken breast to remove outer juice. Season with Salt, Pepper, Cayenne, Cumin, and Grill Mates..
- Once heated, add butter to slightly froth. Place in in chicken and sear about 6-7min. While saucing butter over chicken..
- In the meantime, spiral the Zucchini into noodles. Season liberally with salt and pepper. Add in a small bowl of water and let rest. Dice up Green Onion and Cilantro..
- Flip chicken over and continue to sauce. Top with some cilantro, and continue to sauce until 165-170° internal temperature. (Add in asparagus about 3 minutes prior to allow asparagus to soak in the juice. Remove from pan, top with half the skillet juice and let rest..
- Strain Zucchini Noodles and pat excess water off..
- With the remaining juices, add in Zucchini Noodles and sauté. Drizzle half the pouch of Al Pastor seasoning and stir in. Add in half the green onion and Cilantro and continue to stir. Remove front heat..
- Prior to serving, Slice the chicken at an angle..
- Place two taco bowls, base it with the zucchini noodles, Chicken Slices (drizzle al pastor glaze from skillet on top. Dash with cilantro, green onion, and Lime Zest. Place asparagus and two lime wedges (for squeezing on taco bowl)..
- Serve and enjoy..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food seared chicken w/ zucchini noodle al pastor bowl recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!