Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steve's Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steve's Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steve's cheesecake recipe. You can have steve's cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Steve's Cheesecake:
- Use of Crust.
- Get 2 1/2 cup of Graham Crumbs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 stick of butter melted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of Cheesecake Filling.
- Prepare 2 blocks of Cream Cheese softened.
- Take 1 can of Sweetened Condensed milk.
- You need 3 of large eggs room temperature.
- Get 1 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream.
- Use 1/4 of Lemon juice.
Steps to make Steve's Cheesecake:
- Spray Spring Form Pan with Pam and let sit..
- Place Graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter in a large bowl. Fold these into each other until well mixed..
- Press crumb mixture into pan and bake at 375° for 10 minutes. Allow to cool..
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl or stand mixer and mix until creamy, add Sweetened Condensed Milk into mixture and mix well, add the 3 room temperature eggs to mixture continue mixing, add sour cream to the mixture and continue mixing, add the lemon juice and continue to mix..
- Once the mixture is smooth, pour over the crust..
- Turn the oven down to 300°, place in oven and bake for 50 minutes..
If you find this Steve's Cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.