Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Hot Chocolate…..non Dairy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot Chocolate…..non Dairy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot Chocolate…..non Dairy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, you may be astonished to discover, are wonderful at battling depression. Just see to it that you don’t throw away the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most important part of the egg in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolk especially, are stuffed full of B vitamins. These B vitamins are fantastic for helping to boost your mood. This is because these vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Eat an egg and feel better!
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot chocolate…..non dairy recipe. To cook hot chocolate…..non dairy you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hot Chocolate…..non Dairy:
- Use of Ingredients.
- Get 3 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder…like Hersheys.
- Provide 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of espresso coffee or instant coffee.
- You need 1 pinch of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1/4 of water.
- Take 1/2 cup of non dairy coffee creamer like Coffee Mate.
- You need 1 2/3 cup of boiling water.
Instructions to make Hot Chocolate…..non Dairy:
- Mix cocoa, brown sugar, coffee, vanilla extract, cinnamon and the 1/4 cups hot water in 2 quart sauce pan.
- Heat on low til dissolved and well blended.
- Add creamer and boiling water to cocoa mixture.
- Heat on low for 3 minutes, stirring continuously, til creamer is dissolved..
- Remove from heat, let cool for 5 to 10 minutes, til cool enough to drink.
- Serve with a sprinkling of cinnamon.
- Makes 2 8 oz servings or 3 6oz servings..
If you find this Hot Chocolate…..non Dairy recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.