Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Aunt Cathy's Yam bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aunt Cathy's Yam bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aunt cathy's yam bake recipe. You can cook aunt cathy's yam bake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Aunt Cathy's Yam bake:
- Take of packed brown sugar.
- You need of chopped walnuts.
- Provide of 40oz yams (or 4 med fresh chopped).
- You need of cinnamon.
- Provide of chopped apples(red or green).
- Provide of mini marshmallows (optional).
- Provide of butter cut up.
Steps to make Aunt Cathy's Yam bake:
- mix together brown sugar, walnuts, cinnamon, apples. set a side.
- drain yams, in a 2qt casserole dish layer yams then brown sugar mix, yams, brown sugar should end up with brown sugar layer on top..
- dot with butter (may need more if using fresh yams).
- bake @ 350ºF for 30min uf using canned yams 45 min or till potatoes get soft if using fresh yams.
- turn oven up to 425ºF bake for 10 more minutes, if using marshmallows this is when you add them.
If you find this Aunt Cathy's Yam bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.