Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Reese's No Bake Dessert recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Reese's No Bake Dessert recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most likely purchase many food items out of habit. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One nutritious substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to reese's no bake dessert recipe. You can have reese's no bake dessert using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Reese's No Bake Dessert:
- Take 1 pack of nutterbutter cookies.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chocolate sprinkles.
- Use 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Use 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter.
- Provide 1 cup of confectioners sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 24 pieces of peanut butter cups.
- You need 1/8 cup of melted chocolate.
- You need 1/8 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1/8 of reese's pieces.
Instructions to make Reese's No Bake Dessert:
- Crush nutter butters and mix with chocolate sprinkles and melted butter..
- Press into bottom of 9×13 pan and refrigerate for 15 minutes..
- In large bowl whisk heavy cream until frothy..
- Add cream cheese, peanut butter, confectionery sugar, vanilla extract and sweetened condensed milk. Blend well..
- Place peanut butter cups face down on crust..
- Spread mixture on top of crust..
- Add melted chocolate, reese's pieces, or any other toppings you choose.
- Refrigerate and enjoy..
And I promise these will make it very, very happy. They only take a few ingredients and you don't even have to bake them. These bars are EXTREMELY RICH and not for people with a fear of CHOCOLATE and PEANUT BUTTER (if those people actually exist)!!! You'll love how easy they are to make. There is nothing better in the world than a dessert filled with both chocolate and peanut butter.
If you find this Reese's No Bake Dessert recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.