Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely choose many items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana pudding recipe. You can have banana pudding using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Pudding:
- Use 40 gr of all purpose flour.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 625 ml of whole milk (1% or 2% will work).
- Take 300 gr of – 400 gr sweetened condensed milk.
- Use of (Use 300 gr then taste it. Add some more to taste).
- Use 2 of large egg yolks, lightly beaten.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 of large bananas, slices.
- Get 48 of vanilla wafers (nilla wafers).
- Provide 4 of large egg whites.
- Provide 50 gr of sugar.
Steps to make Banana Pudding:
- Combine flour and salt in a medium saucepan. Gradually add milk, condensed milk and yolks, stir well. Cook over medium heat 8 minutes or until thick, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla extract. Cover with cling wrap (the cling wrap must touch the surface)..
- Arrange 1 banana slices in bottom of a 8×8 square glass baking dish or a 2-quart baking dish. Spoon one-third of pudding mixture over banana. Arrange 16 wafers on top of pudding. Repeat layers two more times, so total there are 3 layers of bananas, 3 layers of pudding and 3 layers of wafers..
- Preheat the oven to 325°F..
- Beat egg whites at high speed of a mixer until foamy. Gradually add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form. Spread meringue evenly over pudding, sealing to edge of dish..
- Bake at 325° for 25 minutes or until golden..
- Let cool at least 30 minutes before serving or after colling down, put it in the fridge for a few hours and serve it cold..
Layered with bananas and sweet vanilla wafer cookies. Don't settle for store-bought banana pudding with For Southern banana pudding, cook your own pudding on the stove. Then pour it over wafers and banana slices. Banana pudding is a simple Southern classic that has evolved into an all-American favorite. This recipe lightens up the traditional pudding by using low-fat milk, fat-free sweetened condensed milk.
If you find this Banana Pudding recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.