Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Organic hot choco-loco recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Organic hot choco-loco recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could better your mood. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to fight depression. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all high in omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly raise your mood.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to organic hot choco-loco recipe. You can cook organic hot choco-loco using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Organic hot choco-loco:
- Use 1 cup of Organic whole milk.
- Take 2 tbsp of Trader Joe's organic midnight moo chocolate flavored syrup.
- Use 8 piece of Jet puffed marshmallows.
- Provide 1 of OPTIONAL: Sprinkle of cinnamon.
Steps to make Organic hot choco-loco:
- Take a microwavable mug and pour in 1 cup of milk and heat for about 2 – 3 mins, depending on the watts of your microwave..
- Add 2 tbsp (or more) of the Trader Joe's organic midnight moo chocolate flavored syrup and mix well..
- Lastly, top with 8 pieces (or more, or less) of jet puffed marshmallows. OPTIONAL: You can sprinkle a little bit of ground cinnamon if you want a little kick and a metabolism boosting effect! Annnndddd you're done, enjoy!!!.
Organic milk, dark and white hot chocolate spoons made using only the finest single origin beans. Each spoon is paired with a zesty citrus. Sarah and Rory Payne sell their homemade organic goodies from their Cocoa Loco-focused kitchen in Horsham. When you have NOW Foods Cocoa Lovers Organic Hot Cocoa in your cupboard you'll look forward to those crisp, cool days. Kids and adults alike love the delicious, decadent flavor and comfy-cozy warmth you get from a piping hot cup of cocoa.
If you find this Organic hot choco-loco recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.