Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Avocado Chocolate Dessert Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Avocado Chocolate Dessert Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avocado Chocolate Dessert Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably pick out a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One wholesome alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to avocado chocolate dessert soup recipe. To cook avocado chocolate dessert soup you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Avocado Chocolate Dessert Soup:
- Get 60 g of Cold-Brewed Coffee / Freshly Brewed Espresso,.
- You need 100 g of Sweetened Condensed Milk,.
- Use 1 of Avocado,.
- Provide 2 TBSP of Bailey's Irish Cream,.
- Provide 6 of Ice Cubes,.
- Use of High Quality 85% Dark Chocolate Preferably Valrhona or Callebaut, 50g.
- Provide 20 g of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil,.
- Provide of Coffee Granules, For Garnishing.
Instructions to make Avocado Chocolate Dessert Soup:
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/cold-brewed-coffee if you wanna make your own cold brewed coffee..
- Add coffee, condensed milk, avocado, rum and ice into a blender. Blitz until smooth. Keep chill in the fridge until ready to use..
- Melt chocolate on a double boiler. Once the chocolate has melted, remove from heat. Stir in the coconut oil..
- Mix until well combined. The mixture should have a glossy shine. When ready to serve, pour the avocado coffee smoothie into a bowl..
- Spoon the chocolate mixture over the top. *You can get creative and paint a tree with the chocolate mixture.* Garnish with some coffee granules. Serve immediately..
If you find this Avocado Chocolate Dessert Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.