Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken thighs with chickpeas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken thighs with chickpeas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely healthy and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Grains can be great for overcoming a terrible mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly great for helping boost your happiness levels. They fill you up better and that can help you with your moods also. It’s easy to feel depressed when you feel famished! These grains can improve your mood because it’s easy for your body to digest them. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken thighs with chickpeas recipe. You can have chicken thighs with chickpeas using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken thighs with chickpeas:
- You need of bone-in skin-on chicken thighs.
- Get of salt.
- Take of ground pepper.
- Prepare of chickpeas drained.
- Prepare of onions sliced.
- Get of red wine vinegar.
- Take of lemon juice.
- Get of olive oil.
Instructions to make Chicken thighs with chickpeas:
- Onions + red wine vinegar + lemon juice. Let it rest..
- Chicken + 1 tablespoon salt + pepper..
- Heat oil in an oven safe skillet and add the chicken skin side down. Fry on medium flame for 10 mins. We are looking for crispy golden brown skin. Flip and let the other side fry for 5 minutes. Remove chicken from pan..
- Fry the onions in the same skillet and add the remaining salt. After 2 minutes add the chickpeas. Fry for 5 minutes..
- Add the chicken back to the pan. Layer everything in 1 layer. Bake in the oven at 425F for 15 minutes..
Add the chicken thighs on top. Add a few cherry tomatoes halves in between the chicken thighs. Pour a small drizzle of olive oil on top. Add garlic, a large pinch of salt and spices. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
If you find this Chicken thighs with chickpeas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.