Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pita bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pita bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. You will see that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
Your main meals should also incorporate fish like salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The fact that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other necessary nutrients you will need. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. So that you can reduce your fat intake you really should cut off any obvious fat before you cook the meats.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. Also if you remove all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pita bread recipe. To make pita bread you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pita bread:
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of yeast.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 cup of Warm water.
- Provide 8 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Pita bread:
- Mix warm water,yeast n sugar and let sit for 5 minutes until the yeast get activated..
- Pour sieved flour in a bowl,add salt,oil n stir,pour dissolved yeast and knead. Knead for 10minutes until u have a smooth n soft dough.Sprinkle some oil and cover with nylon and let it sit for 1hr(in other to rise)..
- Spread flour on flat surface and transfer your dough,knead until smooth n elastic. Roll,cut and mould then cover it again and let it double for 5mins..
- Roll out with rolling pin on a flat surface. Place frying pan on fire,sprinkle some oil,then put the dough..
- Turn when golden brown. Remove when both sides are golden brown..
- I served mine with stir-fry potato. I made pita pocket. The fillings: parboil chopped potato n green bean.fry blended pepper in hot oil,when it fry add seasonings and whisked egg,stir fry and then add boiled potato and stir fry for some minutes..
- Divide the pita bread into two,open the Middle n add d filling. Enjoy.
Here's how it goes: First, make the dough. Next, roll out the pita bread! A quick, easy recipe that yields pita that perfectly puffs up in the Simple Homemade Pita Bread! Pita bread is a staple in Middle Eastern food. Pita bread is served at just about every meal in the Middle East.
If you find this Pita bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.