Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed pita bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed pita bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many people do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
You must remember your mother and father telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is very important for a healthy and balanced body. Potassium is one of the things that you will discover in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will also need. You will recognize that one of the veggies we are referring to is broccoli, which is full of potassium. Spinach can also be something that you might want to start eating more of as it has a lot more vitamins and minerals compared to other vegetables.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed pita bread recipe. To make stuffed pita bread you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed pita bread:
- You need of For the pita bread.
- Provide of flour.
- Take of & 1/2 tsp yeast.
- Get of salt.
- Get of tblspn oil.
- Prepare of warm water.
- Provide of For the fillings.
- Use of Liver.
- Take of Pepper.
- You need of Onions.
- Use of Seasonings.
- You need of Lettuce.
- Provide of Tomatoes.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Oil.
- Get of Ginger and garlic paste.
Steps to make Stuffed pita bread:
- For the dough In a bowl add all the dry ingredients then add the oil and mix then add water little by little until you form a soft dough close it and allow to rise for 1hr after one mold the dough and cut into medium circles spread flour on your chopping board then flattened each of the dough.heat your pan on a medium heat then put the flattened dough on top of it allow to cook until it starts to bubble then turn the other side and cook again repeat the process for the rest of the dough..
- Note that always close each bread with towel to avoid dryness.wash your lettuce properly and keep aside then cut your tomatoes into round shapes.
- For the fillings in a non sticky pan add some oil add the chopped onions, Ginger and garlic paste saute for some minutes then add the liver then stir add in all your seasonings including thyme the close and allow to cook until soft then add in the pepper and onions and cook for 5 minutes then turn off the heat.
- Cut the pita bread into two half circle open the middle of it spread mayonnaise into it then add your lettuce then tomatoes add the sauce then add another lettuce to it repeat the process for all the pita bread.enjoy.
You'll usually see pita bread used as a vehicle for holding falafel, shawarma, or generous slathers of hummus. It's only natural, since the bread has its origins in the Middle East. Further to make Lebanese falafel stuffed in pita bread we have made a dip using curd, garlic, spring onion and sugar. Then the unleavened pita bread is lined with tongue-tickling garlic chutney, topped. Pita is a simple flatbread that is easy to make, but the possibilities to stuff it, dip it, and wrap it are virtually.
If you find this Stuffed pita bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.