Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Hot chocolate chocolate cake w/ cream cheese frosting recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot chocolate chocolate cake w/ cream cheese frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot chocolate chocolate cake w/ cream cheese frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must stay away from them. At times, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are fantastic for helping you fight depression. Just make sure that you don’t get rid of the yolk. When you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolks in particular, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are fantastic for helping to raise your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–run better. Try eating a couple of eggs to feel better!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot chocolate chocolate cake w/ cream cheese frosting recipe. You can cook hot chocolate chocolate cake w/ cream cheese frosting using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hot chocolate chocolate cake w/ cream cheese frosting:
- Take 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 tablespoon of baking soda.
- Provide 1 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 9 packets of hot chocolate mix.
- Take 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- Provide 3/4 cups of oil.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1 package of cream cheese.
- Provide 3/4 cup of butter unsalted.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Hot chocolate chocolate cake w/ cream cheese frosting:
- Start with your flour, sugar, baking soda and powder, salt, hot cocoa packets, and vanilla. Mix..
- Add your eggs to the mix, add milk and oil. Mix well.
- Once everything is incorporated add the boiling water and mix well. Mixture will be watery..
- Add cake mix to your choice of pan this batter can make a two layer cake for round pans or as I did in a fluted bunds pan. Make sure you grease your pan..
- You want to bake for 30-35 min in a 350 degree oven. until knife or tooth pick comes out clean..
- While cake is baking start your yummy frosting. What is cake with no frosting. You want your cream cheese room temp so keep it out if your making this straight away..
- I usually mix this by hand with a whisk because I'm a glutton for punishment but you can use your mixer. In a bowl add your cream cheese a splash of vanilla and butter please unsalted unless you like salty frosting. Mix or cream mixture together, once smooth incorporate the powdered sugar slowly that way you can taste as you go until your desired sweetness, then add hot cocoa powder and continue to mix well. Once smooth and creamy set aside..
- Once cake is done and totally cooled turn onto serving plate. Go crazy with frosting. I don't feel you can overdo frosting so have fun. Cake is not super sweet and frosting is light and not overwhelmingly sweet. Please enjoy, share and comment..
This easy chocolate sour cream cake is made with sour cream, cocoa powder, and hot coffee. It's the perfect balance of decadence and simplicity! Cake is a favorite among birthday celebrations, but there is no need to relegate. The chocolate cake is really moist and overflowing with rich chocolate flavor, with a hint o' Guinness in the background. I thought about going with something different for the frosting, but there's a reason cream cheese is the classic pairing here.
If you find this Hot chocolate chocolate cake w/ cream cheese frosting recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.