A-wols Dr.Pepper pulled pork.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, a-wols dr.pepper pulled pork. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
A-wols Dr.Pepper pulled pork is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. A-wols Dr.Pepper pulled pork is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook a-wols dr.pepper pulled pork using 20 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make A-wols Dr.Pepper pulled pork:
- Get 8 lb of Boston butt.
- Take 1 can of sweet rub.
- Get 1 cup of yellow mustard.
- Get 1 cup of maple syrup.
- Get 3 cup of apple cider vinager.
- Prepare 1 can of Dr.pepper bbq sauce or sauce of choice.
- Take 12 can of beer.
- Get 9 cup of Dr.pepper.
- Make ready of smoking.
- Prepare 1 large of lump charcoal.
- Take 1 bunch of wood chips.
- Prepare 1 of smoker or pit with enough room for steampan.
- Get 1 of digital thermometer with steel cord or meat thermometer 100°-400°f range.
- Get 1 medium of foil deep pan.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 box of tin foil.
- Take 1 large of metal or stone pizza pan.
- Take of preparation.
- Take 1 packages of plastic wrap.
- Prepare 1 small of injecter.
Steps to make A-wols Dr.Pepper pulled pork:
- wash your meat.
- pat dry the meat with paper towels.
- rub your meat with yellow mustard.
- add sweet rub and rub your meat.
- stay calm and admire the meat.
- mix syrup, a cup of Dr.pepper and cup of apple cider.
- inject meat in several spots..
- next, wrap your meat in plastic wrap as tight as you can and place in fridge for at least an hour..
- time to prep the smoker, or pit.
- add lump charcoal, wood chips and light..
- try and keep heat under 250 and stabilize.
- add pizza pan to lower diffuser rack for indirect heat. if not available make sure the meat is not directly over coals when smoking..
- grab steam pan, add chopped garlic, rest of cider, enough Dr.pepper to fill pan half way and place on pizza pan if available , or close to meat as possible..
- add meat and place digital thermometer in middle if available at this time. run steel cord out side of pit/smoker top.
- keep temp under 250°f and above 220°f for 1-1 &1/2 hr per pound of meat.
- drink as much beer as you can handle for the next several hours.
- check meat for temp and should be done at 190°f.
- if done right, the meat should have a crust on the outside, remove meat and place in foil in an non heated oven for an hour..
- after an hour of soak, remove bones, and pull the pork apart with finger or two forks if you not comfortable with the heat..
- enjoy with your BBQ sauce or on a bun with cole slaw..
- if I missed a step or doesn't sound right, sorry. I'm cooking one as I wrote this and on my 10th beer..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food a-wols dr.pepper pulled pork recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!