Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. On this page we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you might have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or even ice cream. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also required for maintaining your health. You may also want to mix a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to flatbread/pita bbq chicken pizza recipe. You can cook flatbread/pita bbq chicken pizza using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza:
- Take of chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- You need of oil.
- Provide of salt.
- Take of onion powder.
- Get of pita or small, round Middle Eastern flatbreads.
- Get of BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare of shredded mozarella (You won't need all of it.).
- Use of red onion, peeled and cut into very thin strips, vertically.
- Provide of roughly 20 stems cilantro, chopped (I use stems and all.).
Instructions to make Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza:
- Preheat 1 Tablespoon oil in a large pan to high, add chicken to the pan in a single layer. Let it cook undisturbed for 3 or 4 minutes on one side. Then add salt and onion powder, redistribute chicken, ensuring that the uncooked side of each piece is touching the cooking surface, then cook another 4 or 5 minutes until all chicken is opaque and cooked through..
- Add 2 Tablespoons BBQ sauce and mix to incorporate. Turn off heat, let chicken cool, and preheat oven to 435F..
- Toss chopped cilantro and red onions with oil. (About 1 Tablespoon per each.) This will give your cilantro and red onions more of a roasted flavor than if you didn't toss them in oil..
- Lightly brush each pita/flatbread with oil and place them on a baking sheet or sheet pan..
- Spread 2 Tablespoons BBQ sauce on each pita/flatbread evenly..
- Top with mozzarella..
- Followed by the chicken divided in 6 equal portions. (I know there are only 5 here, but the Hubs had eaten one for breakfast. :P).
- Then top with onions. (As you can see, I LOVE onions. :D).
- Then cilantro. (As you can see, I also LOVE cilantro.).
- Then an optional additional sprinkling of mozzarella to hold the toppings in place once the cheese melts..
- Bake for 15 minutes, switching racks halfway to make sure each pan gets the same type and intensity of heat exposure. That's it! Enjoy. :).
Sweet BBQ sauce, chopped chicken, red onions, a dash of cilantro, and tons of cheese. Though store-bought crust is convenient, I suggest using homemade pizza dough for the BEST flavor. Barbecue is good in literally any form. Get the recipe at How Sweet It Is. This BBQ Chicken Flatbread Pizza is the perfect weeknight meal.
If you find this Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.