Curried Pulled Pork. The easiest pulled pork recipe you'll ever make. No tricky measurements involved, minimal Put the pulled pork back in the casserole with the juices so it stays moist. This easy pulled-pork recipe cooked in the oven makes the BEST pulled-pork sandwiches.
Succulent pulled pork slow cooked in a smokey homemade barbeque sauce makes perfect sandwiches for Slow cooked, Texas-style pulled pork that is served on a buttered and toasted roll. I've had a lot of requests for some vegan jackfruit recipes- so here are some fun options for vegan meat! Pulled pork, curry, and even a tortilla soup! ★.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, curried pulled pork. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Curried Pulled Pork is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Curried Pulled Pork is something that I have loved my whole life.
The easiest pulled pork recipe you'll ever make. No tricky measurements involved, minimal Put the pulled pork back in the casserole with the juices so it stays moist. This easy pulled-pork recipe cooked in the oven makes the BEST pulled-pork sandwiches.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook curried pulled pork using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Curried Pulled Pork:
- Prepare 1 each of Pork Butt Roast (Boston Butt) 5-6 lbs..
- Prepare of Dry Rub.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Red Curry Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Get of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Molasses.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Get 1 tbsp of Red Curry Paste.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Seasoned Rice Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Ground Ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Chilis wiht Fried Garlic.
Oven-cooked pulled pork has all the flavor, with a fraction of the effort. This recipe produces pulled pork that shreds into large, tender chunks that are moist but not wet, with a flavor that balances sweet. Madras curry powder lends a little spice without being overpowering. Coconut milk stirred in at the end of the Recipe Summary.
Instructions to make Curried Pulled Pork:
- Place a single layer of unlit charcoal on 1/2 of the grill with several chunks of wood..
- Light 1/2 of a chimney starter of charcoal..
- Mix all of the ingredients for the dry rub together thoroughly and apply liberally to the outside of the pork. (Rub recipe will make approximately twice what is needed for one butt roast).
- Once all of the coals are fully lit in the chimney starter, place a drip pan on the unoccupied side of the bottom of the grill, then pour the lit coals evenly over the unlit briquettes and wood chunks..
- Place the top grate on the grill, then place the roast over the drip pan, fat side up, then close the lid and shut down the airflow to a bare minimum needed to maintain a temperature of 200-250°F.
- Every 45-60 minutes rotate the roast so that the side closest to the fire does not overcook. Also use these opportunities to replenish the wood chunks if the smoke has died down and/or add more charcoal if the fire is dying down..
- Cook for approximately 6 hours or until the internal temperature of the roast reaches 195-200°F..
- While the roast cooks, combine all of the ingredients for the sauce in a small saucepan and place over medium heat. Stirring constantly, bring the sauce to a boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for 5 – 10 minutes..
- When the roast is finished smoking, remove from the grill and place in a metal pan or large bowl. Remove the bone and any large pieces of gristle, then shred the pork with two forks..
- Pour the sauce over the meat and mix together thoroughly..
- You can make double the sauce to serve with the pork, or sauce with a Thai-style chili sauce (sweet or hot).
Perfect in summer or winter, these pulled pork recipes will delight your family and friends. Our tasty, tender and slow-cooked pulled pork recipes are sure to have you licking your lips. Make It on the Grill, in a Slow Cooker or an Instant Pot. Pulled pork is an American barbecue dish, more specifically a dish of the Southern U. S., based on shredded barbecued pork shoulder.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food curried pulled pork recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!