Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mrs. Bell's Hashbrown Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mrs. Bell's Hashbrown Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mrs. Bell's Hashbrown Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you need to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mrs. bell's hashbrown casserole recipe. To make mrs. bell's hashbrown casserole you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mrs. Bell's Hashbrown Casserole:
- You need 1 1/2 lb of frozen hash brown thaw.
- You need 1/2 cup of margarine melted.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Use 1 can of (large can or 2 small cans) cream of chicken soup.
- Provide dash of garlic powder.
- Provide of salt and pepper.
- Use 2 cup of grated cheese.
- Take 3/4 cup of cut cooked bacon.
Steps to make Mrs. Bell's Hashbrown Casserole:
- Preheat oven at 350°F. Spray (you can use butter) large baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Combine bacon, soup, margarine, salt, pepper, garlic, onions and cheese..
- Gently mix in the potatoes and pour into prepared pan or dish..
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 45 minutes. May need a little longer cook time. Make sure it's nice and brown,.
See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Hashbrowns, Casserole recipes. Cheesy Hash Brown Chicken Casserole ~ Your Favorite Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole In a Main Dish! This healthier hashbrown casserole has it all: it's easy, absolutely delicious, AND it has veggies! I'm thrilled to share this hashbrown casserole with you! Even my bell-pepper-disliking husband loves it!
If you find this Mrs. Bell's Hashbrown Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.