Instant Pot Pork Carnitas.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, instant pot pork carnitas. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instant Pot Pork Carnitas is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Instant Pot Pork Carnitas is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have instant pot pork carnitas using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Pork Carnitas:
- Take 2 1/2 lbs of boneless pork shoulder (Boston butt).
- Make ready 2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Make ready to taste of black pepper.
- Make ready 6 cloves of garlic.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 packet of sazon.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Take 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 3 of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (or 3 tbsp pureed.
- Make ready 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 1/4 tsp of dry adobo seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Pork Carnitas:
- Season pork shoulder with pepper and salt, then sear in instant pot with saute function until browned on all sides.
- Allow meat to cool, then use a sharp knife to cut into meat and insert slivers of garlic throughout.
- Combine cumin, sazon, oregano, dry adobo seasoning, and garlic powder, and rub into meat on all sides.
- Add chicken broth, bay leaves, and Chipotle peppers to the pot. Cook using the meat function on high pressure for 45 minutes..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food instant pot pork carnitas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!