Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef & Cheese Stuffed Chile Rellenos with Red Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef & Cheese Stuffed Chile Rellenos with Red Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You were simply expecting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while at the same loosening up the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you feel healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood as well!
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef & cheese stuffed chile rellenos with red sauce recipe. To make beef & cheese stuffed chile rellenos with red sauce you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef & Cheese Stuffed Chile Rellenos with Red Sauce:
- Get 6 of Poblano chiles.
- Provide 1 of Sliced queso fresco or Monterey Jack cheese.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Provide 1 of Flour.
- Use 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- Use 2 tbsp of Chopped onion.
- Use 1 of Garlic salt to taste.
- Provide 1 of Oil to fry.
- Prepare of Red sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Roma tomatoes.
- Take 2 clove of Garlic.
- Use 1 pinch of of chicken bullion.
- Use 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Jalapeño.
- You need 1 of Garlic salt to taste.
Instructions to make Beef & Cheese Stuffed Chile Rellenos with Red Sauce:
- Start by toasting your chiles on top of the burners or on a foil lined baking sheet in the broiler. You want to blister them where they blacken because u will peel that off after. Once charred add your toasted chiles to a bag and close right let them steam for 5 minutes or so. When steamed peel off the charred skin and set chiles aside.
- Now cook your ground beef with 2 tbsp of chopped onions and garlic salt to taste drain any oil and let cool.
- Now add some flour to a plate and set aside. Separate your eggs from the whites, with a hand mixer on high whip your egg whites till thick peaks form about 4 minutes or so now add in your yolks and incorporate well your egg batter will be nice and thick.
- Cut your chiles right in the middle, with a small spoon take out the seeds add your ground beef and slice of cheese do not over stuff roll in flour keep filling closed and try not to get any flour inside chile. Now heat your oil on medium heat. Holding floured chile together and dip into batter add to hot oil fry till golden and let drain on paper towels.
- Red sauce: add tomatoes, garlic, onion, & jalapenos to a small pot with water boil till tomatoes are soft. Once softened add to a blender with seasonings and some of the boiled water check seasonings to taste if ok add back to empty sauce pan and cook for about 10minutes turn off.
- Now plate chiles with red sauce then chile and too with more sauce enjoy!!.
If you find this Beef & Cheese Stuffed Chile Rellenos with Red Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.