Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Steak bites, eggs, & hashbrowns recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steak bites, eggs, & hashbrowns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak bites, eggs, & hashbrowns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steak bites, eggs, & hashbrowns recipe. You can have steak bites, eggs, & hashbrowns using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Steak bites, eggs, & hashbrowns:
- Use 1 lb of steak bites.
- Prepare 4 each of eggs.
- Get 2 each of large idaho potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of avacado oil.
- Provide 3 of basil.
- Provide 4 clove of green onions.
Steps to make Steak bites, eggs, & hashbrowns:
- In a large deep frying pan, add oil till it completely covers the bottom of pan, preheat and cook with med-high heat. Chop up sweet basil and green onions, and grate potatoes..
- Use about 4tsp of oil on top of the steak. Mix in some chopped basil and green onion. Add garlic salt for flavor. Cook in broiler for about 4 min. On each side. Lower your rack..
- Prepare eggs, I chose sunny side up. So all I did wan grease the pan with avocado oil, used med-low heat. Cracked 4 eggs individually, and dumped each one into pan one by one..
- Start potatoes and Steak at the same time. After you flip the hash browns and steak after four min, Start the eggs. Everything will be finished together in about four min..
Garlic butter steak bites are everything you love about a steakhouse steak, with none of the work. Here's how you can have perfect steakhouse bites any night of the week. While the steak is resting, cook the eggs. Season the eggs lightly with salt and pepper, and cook until the whites. Egg bites are just what they sound like—crustless, bite-sized, quiche-like rounds of eggs, cheese, and whatever mix-ins you want.
If you find this Steak bites, eggs, & hashbrowns recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.