Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Hash brown dinner recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hash brown dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hash brown dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hash brown dinner recipe. You can have hash brown dinner using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hash brown dinner:
- Prepare 1 packages of Hash brown (shredded).
- Provide 2 cup of shredded cheese (I used shredded taco cheese).
- Take 1 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 6 slice of Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp White Cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1 of jalapeño diced.
- You need 8 oz of sour cream.
- Use 1 packages of cream cheese softened.
- Take 1 can of Rotel-Diced tomatoes and green chilies.
- Take 1 1/2 of 1 1/2 to 2 lbs Ground Hamburger meat or ground turkey, chicken to preferences.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 of French's fried onions or corn flakes mixed with melted butter.
- Take 1 of Corn flakes.
Instructions to make Hash brown dinner:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown hamburger or whatever meat of your choice..
- Dump hash browns, diced onion, garlic salt, black pepper and shredded cheese into a large bowl and mix well..
- Dump sour cream, diced jalapeño, rotel (diced tomatoes and green chilies), cream cheese, and melted butter into another bowl or pan and mix well..
- Add the meat to the sour cream mixture and mix well..
- Mix the sour cream mixture to the hash browns and cheese mixture and mix well..
- Place final mixture into a greased casserole dish and add the cheddar cheese slices on top.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes..
- Remove from oven and sprinkle French's fried onions or corn flakes mixed with melted butter over casserole and place back in the oven for 10 minutes..
Hash browns, also spelled hashed browns, are a popular American breakfast dish; some recipes add diced or chopped onions. There are two secrets to very good, very crispy diner-style hash browns. The first is squeezing the Here is how it's done. Stir in Simply Potatoes and mushrooms. Sprinkle sausage and hash browns over rolls.
If you find this Hash brown dinner recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.