Pulled Pork with Sriracha BBQ sauce.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pulled pork with sriracha bbq sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pulled Pork with Sriracha BBQ sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Pulled Pork with Sriracha BBQ sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have pulled pork with sriracha bbq sauce using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pulled Pork with Sriracha BBQ sauce:
- Prepare 1-3 of # pork shoulder (Boston butt).
- Get 3 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of coriander.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 C of ketchup.
- Make ready 1/3 C of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Make ready 2/3 C of water.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- Get 1 Tbsp of minced ginger.
Steps to make Pulled Pork with Sriracha BBQ sauce:
- Combine the brown sugar, coriander, garlic powder, chili powder and salt in a bowl. Rub this mixture all over the pork..
- Combine the ketchup, vinegar, water, 2 Tbsp Sriracha, and ginger in a slow cooker and add the pork. Turn to coat. Cook on high for 6 hours and turn to low for 1-2 hours more, until meat is tender. Remove the pork from cooker. Remove bones. Stir in the remaining 1 Tbsp Sriracha to the sauce in the cooker. Add the pork back in to the cooker and shred, mixing the sauce and meat well. Serve as sandwiches or however you want to eat it..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food pulled pork with sriracha bbq sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!