Garlicky Hotdogs with Smoked Pork.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, garlicky hotdogs with smoked pork. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garlicky Hotdogs with Smoked Pork is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Garlicky Hotdogs with Smoked Pork is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have garlicky hotdogs with smoked pork using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlicky Hotdogs with Smoked Pork:
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped smoked Boston pork roast butt.
- Take 4 ounces of Quickled Garlickydog see my recipe.
- Make ready 1-1/2 tablespoons of your favorite barbecue sauce.
- Make ready 1-1/2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Get 2 slices of bread.
Instructions to make Garlicky Hotdogs with Smoked Pork:
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Take two of the hotdogs and split lengthwise but not all the way through..
- Add garlicky Hotdogs to the skillet.
- Chop some of the pork and add to the skillet. Turn the hotdogs as needed..
- Remove the hotdogs and add 2-1/2 tablespoons of the pickling juices of the garlicky Hotdogs..
- Stir it till the juices are absorbed and add the barbecue sauce I used sweet baby rays sweet hickory barbecue sauce..
- Get the bread ready..
- Add pork to the bread.
- Add hotdogs on top.
- Serve it up I hope you enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food garlicky hotdogs with smoked pork recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!