Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken dum biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken dum biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to stay away from them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. Some foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a few of these.
It’s not hard to drive away your bad mood when you are eating grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly excellent for helping raise your happiness levels. These grains fill you up better and that can help you with your moods also. It’s not hard to feel low when you feel famished! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your blood glucose which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken dum biryani recipe. You can cook chicken dum biryani using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken dum biryani:
- Take 500 g of chicken.
- Prepare 500 g of rice.
- You need 1 cup of curd.
- Get 1 of lemon.
- Get 3 tbsp of Refined oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Everest chicken masala.
- Get 1 tsp of Everest biryani masala.
- Take 2 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 of cinnamon.
- Use 2 of large cardamom.
- Take 3 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need Few drops of Food colour.
- Prepare Handful of Coriander leaves.
- You need 5 pcs of Green chillies.
- Use 1 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of red chilli pawder.
- Prepare 3 pcs of potato.
Steps to make Chicken dum biryani:
- 1st wash chicken with lemon and mix chicken with curd,ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, black pepper, coriander powder, red chillies powder, everest chicken masala and marinate them for 30 min..
- Then boiled potatoes and add food colour, water and oil and cook them for 15min in medium flame..
- Then boil water with oil,cinnamon, cloves, cardamom,after boiled of water add soked rice and let the rice cook in half.and then drain water from half cooked rice..
- Then heat oil and add onions and let it golden brown, after being golden brown,marinated chicken in it.now cook it well for 30min.
- Now heat the pot and add ghee to it and make layered of rice and chicken.and keep it on dum for 15 min.after dum our biryani is ready to serve..
When it comes to chicken dum biryani, it is much more delicious. How many times ever you prepare this authentic dish.it teaches you something every time. I love to prepare biryanis and most favorite is to make dum biryani. Kolkata Chicken Biryani or Bengali style Chicken Dum Biryani is an epitome of indulgence in delicate delicious food. Chicken Dum Biryani There have been some really great biryani recipes on sooperchef.pk like the delectable kabab biryani, the traditionally aromatic Bombay biryani recipe, the new and innovative.
If you find this Chicken dum biryani recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.