Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooked Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooked Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooked pork chops recipe. To cook slow cooked pork chops you need 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooked Pork Chops:
- Use 1 of 18oz Bottle of BBQ sauce.
- Provide 6 medium of thick pork chops.
- Get 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
Instructions to make Slow Cooked Pork Chops:
- Salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops. Using a fork stab them a few times so that the BBQ sauce can soak into the inside of the cops as well..
- Pour a small amount of BBQ sauce but enough to cover the whole bottom of slow cooker.
- Place chops in slow cook on top of the thin layer of BBQ sauce. (If you can't fit them all in on the bottom you can stack them just be sure to put a coat of BBQ sauce between each layer so they don't stick together).
- Pour the rest of the BBQ sauce over the top of the pork chops.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on high 4 hours.
- Remove from slow cooker with spatula keeping some of the sauce on top of pork chops.
- Plate and enjoy!.
Slow Cooker Pork Chops are tender, juicy and smothered in a mouthwatering gravy! This budget-friendly dinner is so satisfying, plus it's easy to make with pantry ingredients. The secret to getting juicy pork chops is lots of seasoning to tenderize the meat while it cooks. Pork chops, bathed in smoky, bacon-flecked gravy and cooked in the slow cooker until the pork is just done, but still moist and tender are destined to become a family favorite. When ready to serve, reheat bacon in large saucepan until crisp and transfer to small bowl.
If you find this Slow Cooked Pork Chops recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.