Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Boneless Chicken Dum Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boneless Chicken Dum Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You were just anticipating to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid basically induces brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while simultaneously making the rest of your body more relaxed. You knew that green tea helps you feel healthier. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood too!
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to boneless chicken dum biryani recipe. You can have boneless chicken dum biryani using 22 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Boneless Chicken Dum Biryani:
- Take 600 gm of boneless and skinless Chicken.
- Get 800 gm of long grain Basmati rice.
- Take 2 cup of Yoghurt/homemade Curd.
- Get 3 of big Onion thinly sliced for deep frying.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Take 2 tablespoon of homemade Garam masala powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder (you can also use curry powder).
- Use 1 teaspoon of red Chilli powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Provide 3 of fresh green Chillies.
- Use 1 handful of Coriander leaves.
- Take handful of mint leaves.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Ghee.
- Prepare 5-6 of Saffron strands.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of warm Milk to soak saffron strands.
- Take 2 of dalchini/cinnamon stick.
- You need 6 of green Cardamom.
- Get 1 of black Cardamom (for Chicken).
- Use 2-3 of Cloves(for Rice).
- Provide 1 cup of vegetable Oil to deep fry the onions.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need 2-3 drops of Biryani essence.
Instructions to make Boneless Chicken Dum Biryani:
- Clean, rinse and soak basmati rice with water for about an hour..
- Cut boneless chicken into small bite side pieces..
- Cut onions into long thin strips. Be sure that the slices should be uniform otherwise onions won’t be fried uniformly..
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep yok or kadhai and fry onions in medium heat until light golden brown..
- Soak saffron in warm milk for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Take chicken pieces into a bowl. Mix with 1teaspoon lemon juice and ginger-garlic paste. Then add in 2 cups of beaten yoghurt, all the powdered spices, 1 stick cinnamon, 3 green cardamoms, 1 black cardamom, chopped coriander-mint leaves, chopped green chillies and salt..
- Add in salt and mix everything well with the chicken pieces. Crush half of the fried onion and add into the chicken. Mix well again..
- Also add in 2 tablespoon of ghee and mix..
- Note that chicken pieces should completely coat with the spicy yoghurt mixture. So be generous to add in yoghurt. If you feel that chicken pieces are not covered completely with the mixture, add more yoghurt. Cover and keep aside for at least 2 hours for marination..
- Heat sufficient water in a big saucepan to cook the rice. Add in 1 tablespoon of salt and rest of the whole garam masala like cinnamon stick, green cardamom and cloves. Also, add in 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. When water starts boiling add in the rice..
- Cook in high heat until the rice cooks almost 70%..
- In the meantime, transfer the marinated chicken with yoghurt mixture to a heavy bottomed broad saucepan. Place in the stove top with medium heat..
- With a perforated spoon transfer half of the 70% cooked rice over the chicken and spread uniformly..
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of ghee, 1-2 teaspoon of saffron milk,some mint+coriander leaves, some fried onions and 1 drop of biriyani essence..
- Now spread the rest of the rice (drained) over the 1st layer and sprinkle herbs, fried onions, saffron milk, ghee and essence as before. Cover with an aluminum foil..
- Put on the lid to seal completely so that steam won’t come out. Reduce the heat to medium low and cook for about 20 minutes. This is the process of dum. The meat and rice will cook on the steam produced..
- After 20 minutes remove the lid and foil. Biryani is ready now. Carefully fluf the rice along with the chicken below with a flat spatula. You will be delighted by the flavour emits from the biryani..
- Transfer to serving bowl, serve with some spicy yoghurt or any kind of meat curry. I served with some spicy yoghurt..
If you find this Boneless Chicken Dum Biryani recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.