Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Egg & Hash Brown Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg & Hash Brown Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg & Hash Brown Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg & hash brown casserole recipe. To cook egg & hash brown casserole you only need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Egg & Hash Brown Casserole:
- Prepare 2 C of shredded baking potatoes.
- Use 1/2 C of shredded smoked gouda.
- Get 2/3 C of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Get 6 slices of bacon.
- Prepare 1/3 C of sweet corn.
- Use 1/2 of green bell pepper; small dice.
- Use 1/2 of red bell pepper; small dice.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic; minced.
- Provide 1 of small yellow onion; small dice.
- Provide 1 T of fresh rosemary; minced.
- You need 1 T of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 inch of thick slice ham; small dice.
- Take 8 of eggs.
- Use 6 T of butter; half melted.
- Provide 1/4 C of heavy cream.
- Provide as needed of kosher salt & black pepper;.
Steps to make Egg & Hash Brown Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Lay bacon on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Pat bacon dry with paper towels. Drain bacon fat onto a large saute pan..
- Melt 2 T butter in a small saute pan. Add ham, corn, and a tiny pinch of the rosemary. Cook until thoroughly heated, about 2-3 minutes..
- Over medium heat, add 1 T butter, onions, and bell peppers with a small pinch of salt, pepper, and a tiny pinch of the rosemary. Cook until nearly softened..
- Add garlic. Saute 30 seconds..
- Whisk together eggs, cream, cheeses, 3 T melted butter, sour cream, and a pinch of salt and pepper with the remaining rosemary..
- Add ham and corn to pepper mixture. Stir. Add shredded potatoes. Fold to combine..
- Add egg mixture. Mix well. Transfer to a medium sized, buttered casserole dish. Bake uncovered at 375° and cook for approximately 10 minutes or until eggs are no longer runny..
- Variations; Roasted bell peppers or garlic or tomatoes, thyme, basil, parsely, cilantro, scallions, chives, oregano, zucchini, yellow squash, milk, fresno chiles, habanero, celery seed, worchestershire, shallots, jalapeños, paprika, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, poblano, celery, pancetta, prosciutto, crushed pepper flakes, diced salami or capicola, pepperjack, monterey jack, grape tomatoes, bourbon, rum, brandy, beer, apple, cayenne, chipotle, ancho chile, chile powder, cumin, coriander.
They are most of the time 'questioning' their gender identity actually or just trying to figure out what the heck is going on in their. Egg definition is – the hard-shelled reproductive body produced by a bird and especially by the common domestic chicken; also : its contents used as food. How to use egg in a sentence. Eggs are items that can be used to craft food items, or used as a throwable entity to spawn chickens. The International Egg Commission exists to link people across the globe, and is the only organisation that represents the global egg industry.
If you find this Egg & Hash Brown Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.