Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Little Apple Pies using Frozen Puff Pastry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Little Apple Pies using Frozen Puff Pastry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Little Apple Pies using Frozen Puff Pastry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to little apple pies using frozen puff pastry recipe. You can have little apple pies using frozen puff pastry using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Little Apple Pies using Frozen Puff Pastry:
- Get 2 of Frozen puff pastry (150 g per sheet).
- Take 1 of Apple (preferably Jonathan).
- You need 1 tsp of Butter.
- You need 25 grams of Sugar.
- Use 1 dash of Cinnamon powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Rum.
- You need 1 of Cake crumbs (finely crumbled sponge cakes).
- You need 1 of Egg.
Steps to make Little Apple Pies using Frozen Puff Pastry:
- Prepare the filling. Peel the apple and chop into fourths. Then cut the quarters into fourths..
- Heat butter in a frying pan and sauté the apples lightly..
- Add cinnamon and sugar, then cook some more. When it gives out some liquid, cover the pan and steam-cook for 3 to 5 minutes..
- After plenty of juices are release, remove the lid and cook over high heat to reduce the juice. Add rum..
- Transfer the apple into a shallow container and let it cool thoroughly..
- Place the puff pastry on parchment paper and slice into fourths. Top with cake crumbs and put two pieces of the drained apples on each sheet..
- Spread beaten egg on the four corners of the pastry pieces as well as where they overlap. Pick up the corners and fold in together in a little twist as if making shumai dumplings..
- Place on parchment paper or muffin cup liners, and put into pudding cups. Bake in the oven at 180-220℃ for approx. 35 minutes..
If you find this Little Apple Pies using Frozen Puff Pastry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.