FRIED APPLES. I have grown up on these fried apples. As I got older and more health conscious, I began substituting apple juice for the butter. A great Cracker Barrel copycat recipe!
These southern fried apples are sweet and tart and the cinnamon aroma will leave your house smelling all warm and cozy and stuff! These Fried Apples are a Southern classic comfort food that have been finding their ways onto plates for If you love these Fried Apples, make sure and check out these other amazing apple recipes. This southern fried apples recipe is the BEST!
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, fried apples. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
I have grown up on these fried apples. As I got older and more health conscious, I began substituting apple juice for the butter. A great Cracker Barrel copycat recipe!
FRIED APPLES is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. FRIED APPLES is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook fried apples using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make FRIED APPLES:
- Prepare of Dessert.
- Get 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of sugar chocolate coffee bean grinder.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 5 of Gala Apples.
And I'm not just saying that because it's just like my These southern fried apples are pure perfection. Tart, sweet and spiced just right and not to mention. This Fried Apples recipe from Delish.com is the perfect campfire dessert. Forget Apple Pie, This Year It's All About FRIED APPLES.
Instructions to make FRIED APPLES:
- CUT THE GALA APPLES INTO CHUNKS OR WEDGES, YOUR CHOICE.
- IN A LARGE NON STICK COOKING PAN ADD THE 3 TABLESPOONS OF BUTTER THEN ADD THE APPLES. TOSS TO COAT ALL THE APPLES WITH BUTTER.
- ADD ALL THE INGREDIENTS TO THE APPLES.TOSS TO COAT.
- LET THE APPLES COOK FOR ABOUT 10 MINUTES. THEN TURN THEM OFF..
- PLACE FRIED APPLES IN A BOWL ADD YOUR CHOICE OF ICE CREAM, I PREFER BUTTER PECAN OR YOU CAN EAT THIS WITH VANILLA GREEK YOGURT.
- YOU CAN ALSO TOAST SOME WALNUTS OR PECANS AND ADD TO THE APPLE MIXTURE.
Fried Apples are a delicious copycat of Cracker Barrel cooked apples. This sweet, Southern side dish is easy to make and comforting to eat. Few of them are as amazing as their Fried Apples though! A simple recipe for Fried Apples! This is the perfect way to use up extra apples from apple picking and I definitely recommend peeling your apples when making fried apples.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food fried apples recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!