Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheesey Ham & Hash Brown Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesey Ham & Hash Brown Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesey Ham & Hash Brown Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesey ham & hash brown bake recipe. You can cook cheesey ham & hash brown bake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesey Ham & Hash Brown Bake:
- Get 1 Pkg. of Frozen Hash Browns.
- Use 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 1 Can of Cheddar Cheese Soup.
- Get 1 1/2 Cups of Sour Cream.
- Take 1 Cup of Shredded Cheese (of your choice).
- Use 16 Oz. of Pkg. Of Diced Ham.
- Take 1 tsp. of Bacon Grease (OPTIONAL).
Steps to make Cheesey Ham & Hash Brown Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix all ingredients EXCEPT the Hash Browns and a handful of Diced Ham.
- Grease a 9×9 baking dish with bacon grease..
- Layer 1/2 the bag of Hash Browns at the bottom of the baking dish..
- Cover the Hash Browns with your mixture..
- Layer the remaining Hash Brown on top of your mixture, then top with your handful of Diced Ham..
- Bake for 1 hr. Broil on low for the last 5 minutes..
It's my favorite meal on a cold chilly day, and tastes amazing. This cheesy ham chowder is the most mouthwatering solution! Even if you don't have any leftover ham, it's perfect to make on a chilly weeknight. With onions, cheese and a dash of pepper, our Cheesy Ham Omelet is absolutely delicious. Layer the ham, broccoli, Parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese and the sauteed onion in the crust-lined plate.
If you find this Cheesey Ham & Hash Brown Bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.