Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders and Perfect Potato Skins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders and Perfect Potato Skins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you need to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to buttermilk crispy chicken tenders and perfect potato skins recipe. To make buttermilk crispy chicken tenders and perfect potato skins you need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders and Perfect Potato Skins:
- Provide of Baking Potatoes.
- Take of Milk.
- Take of Streaky Bacon.
- Provide of Spring Onions.
- Take of Creme Fraiche.
- You need of grated Cheddar Cheese.
- Take of Sliced Mozzarella.
- You need of Chicken Thighs.
- Get of Breadcrumbs.
- Provide of Chicken/Cajun Spice.
- You need of Plain Flour.
- Get of egg.
- Use of Buttermilk.
Instructions to make Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders and Perfect Potato Skins:
- Put your baking potatoes in the oven for 2 hrs 30 minutes at 160 Degrees.
- Slice your chicken thighs into finger shaped strips. Place in a bowl and coat them all in the buttermilk. Cover with cling film and put in the fridge for 2 hours minimum..
- Once crispy, remove from the oven. Cut each potato in half and scoop out the potato and add to a mixing bowl..
- Add the milk, grated cheddar, salt and pepper to the mix and mash like you are making mashed potato.
- Once mashed, spoon the mix evenly back into the empty potato skin boats..
- Cut the bacon into small pieces and fry until golden brown..
- Layer the mozzarella onto the skins, then sprinkle over the bacon bits. Then put back into the oven for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
- As soon as the potatoes are back in the oven. Take your buttermilk chicken thighs out of the oven. Coat in flour, then egg. Blitzed the spiced breadcrumb mix (I use a slice of bread, cajun spice, salt and pepper for mine, but I like mine hot) and coat with that last. Repeat the process until all your tenders are covered..
- Either shallow fry in a pan on each side until golden brown or if you like them like me, put them in an air fryer for 16 minutes at 200 degrees. Turning half way..
- About 3 minutes before the chicken is finished. Take the potatoes out of the oven and the add a generous dollop of creme fraiche and chopped spring onion. Add the chicken tenders to the plate and enjoy with your choice of dips!!.
- Make sure to give me a follow and check out some of my other dishes at https://www.instagram.com/thisdadcooks_/.
If you find this Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders and Perfect Potato Skins recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.