Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken tikka biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken tikka biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You were simply anticipating to read that, weren’t you? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while at the same time relaxing the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not difficult to be healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are aware that green tea can help you be happier also!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tikka biryani recipe. You can have chicken tikka biryani using 29 ingredients and 29 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken tikka biryani:
- Provide of ● Chicken tikka ingredients.
- Use 1 of . Chicken tikka masala 1 packet.
- Provide 2 of . Half tsp salt.
- You need 3 of . Half tsp turmeric.
- You need 4 of . Half tsp red chilli powder.
- Provide 5 of . Take 5 tbsp yogurt add 2 green chili coriander mint and grind.
- You need 6 of . 1 kg chicken.
- Prepare 7 of . Ginger paste 2 tbsp.
- Use 8 of . Garlic paste 2 tbsp.
- You need of ● chicken tikka gravy ingredients.
- Get 1 of . Oil 1/3 cup.
- Use 2 of . Medium size 2 onions.
- Prepare 3 of . Medium size 2 tomatos.
- Get 4 of . Green chillies 2.
- Prepare 5 of . Whole garam masala( 2 green cardamom,2 black cardamom,.
- Provide 2 of cinnamon sticks medium size,1 bey leaf,2 cloves,1 tbsp zeera,.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper).
- Get of ●Biryani boiled rice ingredients.
- Get 1 of . Half kg rice.
- Get 2 of . Whole garam masala potli.
- You need 3 of . Salt.
- You need of ● Biryani layer ingredients.
- Take 1 of . Round cut 2 tomatos.
- Use 2 of . Dry plumes 5 to 6.
- Take 3 of . Dry mint leafs.
- Use 4 of . Milk 4 tbsp and add 1 pinch orange food colour.
- Prepare 5 of . Oil 2 to 3 tbsp.
- Prepare of ●Biryani plating.
- Provide of Tomato onion cucumber round cut also 1 green chilli and lemon.
Steps to make Chicken tikka biryani:
- ●1st step… chicken tikka ready…. take a green yogurt paste add half tsp red chilli powder half tsp salt half tsp turmeric and add 3 tbsp chicken tikka masala.
- Mix it well all the ingredients chicken tikka masala paste is ready.
- Take a bowl add half kg chicken add 2 tbsp ginger paste 2 tbsp garlic paste and add chicken tikka masala paste.
- Add 1 pinch food color and mix it very well now rest for 20 minute.
- After 20 minutes take a pan add marinated chicken in it and cover for 20 to 25 minutes on low flame.
- ● 2nd step…..chicken tikka gravy process… take a pan add 1/3 cup oil.
- Add whole garam masala and fry 1 minute.
- Now add 2 medium size onion and fry until brown.
- Stir the spoon continuously.
- Let's have a look chicken tikka.
- Add 4 tbsp water in it and mix the tikka again cover the lid for 5 minutes.
- Onion is brown add 2 medium size tomato 2 green chilli mix together until tomato is soft after this add 3 to 4 tbsp water and mix it again.
- Now add 1 tbsp salt and 1 tbsp chicken tikka masala.
- Add again 2 tbsp water and mix it chicken tikka gravy ready.
- Now add chicken tikka in this gravy and mix is together.
- Now this time add half cup water and cook until water is dry.
- Now water is dry chicken tikka gravy masala is ready.
- ●3rd step…. biryani boil rice process….take rice and whole garam masala.
- Take whole garam masala and make a potli.
- Take a pan and add water for boil rice when water is boiled add rice and garam masala potli.
- Rice is 90 % done take out the rice and pour tap water.
- ●4rth step…. biryani layer process… take 2 round cut tomato and 5 to 6 dry plumes some dry mint leafs and 4 tbsp milk add 1 pinch food color in the milk.
- 1st layer chicken tikka gravy.
- 2nd layer boiled rice.
- Now mix it together very gently.
- Now 1 layer tomato and plums.
- Sprinkle some dry mint leafs and spread food colour also add 2 to 3 tbsp oil top of the biryani and lid cover for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes biryani is completely done garnish with cucumber tomato green chilli and lemon.
Chicken Tikka Biryani is a delicious variation to the immensely popular biryani in South India. Perfect for those who love biryani, this is a spicy and flavourful dish where chicken pieces are marinated in a. Chicken Tikka Biryani recipe is a very unique and tasty biryani preparation. This biryani recipe is very different and not very easily available in the restaurants. chicken tikka roll s. The chicken tikka biryani has the delicious taste that we easily make that by the following this easy method that mention here with every step by step.
If you find this Chicken tikka biryani recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.