Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Gurasa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Gurasa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade gurasa recipe. You can have homemade gurasa using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Gurasa:
- Take 4 cups of plain flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbls of salt.
- Take 1 tbls of baking soda.
- Take 1 tbls of active yeast.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Get of After cooked mixing ingredients.
- Provide of Groundnut cake powder(yajin kuli kuli).
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Provide of Chopped onion.
Instructions to make Homemade Gurasa:
- Mix all the ingredients and allow to rise for 10 minutes.
- Cut into 10 pieces, spread flour on rolling board then roll each piece and make a circular shape out of each piece..
- Using a frying pan, sprinkle a little oil and bake a little. Turn other side when one side is done..
- Add your groundnut cake, spread onions and sprinkle oil..
- Ready to eat😋. Can be serve with hot tea or any drink of your choice..
If you find this Homemade Gurasa recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.