Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you want to feel better. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly raise your mood.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken biryani recipe. You can have chicken biryani using 22 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken biryani:
- You need half kg of Chicken.
- Prepare 4 cups of Rice.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Red powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chilli flakes.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 7 of Black chilli.
- Prepare 2 pieces of Darr cheeni.
- Provide 2 pieces of Bdi ilachi.
- Use 4 pieces of Long.
- You need 1 tsp of Zeera.
- Take 2 of Brown leaf.
- Prepare Gram of Masala powder 1tbsp.
- Get of Green coriander little.
- Take 3 of Green chilli.
- Get 4 of Tomatoes grinded.
- Get 2 pieces of Dry allu bukhara.
- Prepare half cup of Yoghurt.
- Get 1 of Onion chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of Food colour mix in yoghurt.
- Prepare 2 of Choti ilachi.
Steps to make Chicken biryani:
- Take a pan add chopped onion in it fry well.
- When it is soft add all spices in it fry well till tasty smell comes.
- Add tomato and yoghurt paste in it.
- Fry till 30 percent cook add washed chicken in it fry well till oil left.
- Add 3 chilli in it and little coriander in it yakhni is ready keep a side.
- Wash rice and pour water in it before 1 hour to cook.
- Now boil half pan of water with salt and brown leaf.
- Bring it to boil add rice in it bring it to boil.
- When 90 percent tender drain it and keep a side.
- In a same pan add 3 tbsp oil in it for Grease add little cooked rice in it add yakhni.
- Add tomato chopped and add green coriander in it add food color in it. 1 layer complete.
- Now make second layer with same pattern.
- At last pour tadhka of long and chotti ilachi in it in 5tbsp oil.
- Nowcover the lid with cloth and cover the pot to give dum of 20 min.
- Biryani ready to serve.
Biryani is a classic Indian dish that is often served at weddings and celebrations. However, it is a common dish to occasionally be made at home for dinner. This chicken biryani recipe is easy and delicious. Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food. Hyderabadi biryani: Maybe the most well known type of biryani.
If you find this Chicken biryani recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.