Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Single Serving Red Potato Mash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Single Serving Red Potato Mash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These kinds of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. You can easily reduce how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that hard. Typically, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to single serving red potato mash recipe. You can cook single serving red potato mash using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Single Serving Red Potato Mash:
- Prepare of medium red potatoes.
- Use of salt.
- Prepare of milk.
- Provide of small red onion (chopped).
- Use of garlic olive oil.
- Use of roasted red bell pepper (chopped).
- Use of water (for boiling).
- You need of chopped parsley (optional for garnish).
Steps to make Single Serving Red Potato Mash:
- In a saucepan bring water to a boil. Cut the potatoes in cubes and boil them with the pinch of salt until they are "fork tender"..
- In a pan add the garlic olive oil and sauté the red onion until tender….
- When the potatoes are done remove them from the water and mash them with the milk until soft and creamy…mix in the onions and the red pepper…garnish them with the parsley and enjoy….
- Feel free to add cheese, sauce or any dressing if you like…either way they are good….
If you find this Single Serving Red Potato Mash recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.