Super Easy Fish Sauce Wings.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, super easy fish sauce wings. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Super Easy Fish Sauce Wings is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Super Easy Fish Sauce Wings is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook super easy fish sauce wings using 9 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Super Easy Fish Sauce Wings:
- Make ready of Marinade.
- Take 2 pounds of chicken wing flats.
- Make ready 2 of Tbl. Fish Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder (optional).
- Make ready 1 of ground black/white pepper.
- Take 1 of salt.
- Take of Cooking.
- Make ready 1 of corn starch or rice flour.
- Make ready of Oil.
Instructions to make Super Easy Fish Sauce Wings:
- Get chicken portions or flats. Trust me on this. It's the middle part of a chicken wing. If you want to deep fry instead of pan frying, it may not matter, and you can use the drums also, but we are pan frying here, flats make it easy..
- This is how I buy them here..
- Now use a little salt, some pepper, and garlic powder, I just sprinkle it on one side. It will mixed in, so no need to do both sides. Not too much salt, fish sauce has salt in it also..
- This is the fish sauce I use, but use what you like..
- Now, we want the fish sauce in constant contact with the wings. I find a locking plastic bag works the best for this. Put your wings in, add about 2 to 3 tablespoons of fish sauce. 1 Tbl. per pound of wings give or take. Massage the wings to distribute the sauce and seasoning..
- Here you can see the fish sauce all up in the wings. Place in refrigerator until needed. 1-3 hours typically..
- After marinade time had elapsed, and you're ready to fry these, set about a 1/4 inch of oil in a skillet. Heat to mediumish. Not super hot. You basically want the oil to come up about half way on the flats..
- Here is my setting, that just happened to work fine for me..
- Now pull out the wings, and set on a paper towel.
- Place another paper towel on top, pat dry..
- Here is my pile, all patted dry.
- Now take 1 batch worth of wings, not all of them, and place in a bowl..
- Put some corn starch/rice flour on them.
- Mix them to cover with the corn starch/rice flour.
- Now we want to remove anything that is extra, we just want a light coating. I use a fine mesh strainer, and just bounce a couple at a time until the extra falls off.
- Now place them in the hot oil (very carefully) the pretty side, or top side, down. This is why we are using flats, less oil, even frying. You don't get that with drums..
- Fry for 4 minutes.
- Flip each over, cook 3 minutes.
- Remove to drain, cook other batches the same way. I will usually do the coating, and ready the next batch while one is frying. Doing the coating to early will make it gummy..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food super easy fish sauce wings recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!