Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken thigh cubes honey citron sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken thigh cubes honey citron sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken thigh cubes honey citron sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This helps improve your mental acuity while relaxing the rest of your body. You probably already knew how easy it is to be healthy when you drink green tea. Now you are well aware that it helps you to raise your moods also!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken thigh cubes honey citron sauce recipe. You can cook chicken thigh cubes honey citron sauce using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken thigh cubes honey citron sauce:
- Get of Marinades:.
- Prepare of chopped spring onion pieces.
- Get of shaoxing rice wine.
- Take of soy sauce.
- Use of oyster sauce.
- Prepare of corn starch.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of ginger juice.
- Prepare of cubed chicken thigh.
- Take of Pot tea:.
- Prepare of dried chrysanthemums.
- Prepare of Seasonings:.
- You need of chrysanthemum tea.
- Get of honey citron tea.
- Get of shaoxing rice wine.
- Provide of salt.
- Take of ginger juice.
Steps to make Chicken thigh cubes honey citron sauce:
- In a bowl, combine 1 1/2 tsp raw sugar, 1 tbsp ginger juice, 1/4 tsp salt, 2 tbsp corn starch, 1 tbsp oyster sauce, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp shaoxing rice wine and chopped spring onion pieces, stir together and mix well. Pour the sauce over 500g chicken thigh cubes and mix them well. Put it in fridge..
- Simply place 5g (0.2 oz) dried chrysanthemums in a tea pot, pour boiling water and let stand for 15 minutes..
- Fry the chicken thigh cubes till brown..
- Then remove and set aside..
- Combine and mix 2 tbsp honey citron tea, 62 ml (2 oz) chrysanthemum tea, 1 tbsp ginger juice, 1/4 tsp salt and 1 tbsp shaoxing rice wine well in another small bowl. Pour this sauce into a wok pan and stir for 2 mins..
- Add the chicken thigh cubes in and coat it with the sauce for 1 min till juicy meat..
Bake the chicken till both side lightly. Add the orange juice, honey, water, lemon slices and oregano and bring to a boil. In a small bowl, whisk soy sauce, broth and honey until dissolved. Make the honey mustard sauce: whisk together the honey, both mustards, and minced garlic. Place the seared chicken on the sheet pan with the green beans and squash.
If you find this Chicken thigh cubes honey citron sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.