Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken thigh cubes honey citron sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken thigh cubes honey citron sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken thigh cubes honey citron sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to stay away from them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. Some foods honestly do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Make some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is because these nuts are rich in magnesium, which helps to increase your production of serotonin. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more of it in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not only that but nuts, in particular, are a great source of protein.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken thigh cubes honey citron sauce recipe. You can have chicken thigh cubes honey citron sauce using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken thigh cubes honey citron sauce:
- You need of Marinades:.
- Get 1 of chopped spring onion pieces.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of shaoxing rice wine.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger juice.
- You need 500 g of cubed chicken thigh.
- Provide of Pot tea:.
- Get 5 g of dried chrysanthemums.
- Take of Seasonings:.
- Prepare 62 ml (2 oz) of chrysanthemum tea.
- Use 2 tbsp of honey citron tea.
- Take 1 tbsp of shaoxing rice wine.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger juice.
Instructions to make Chicken thigh cubes honey citron sauce:
- In a bowl, combine 1 1/2 tsp raw sugar, 1 tbsp ginger juice, 1/4 tsp salt, 2 tbsp corn starch, 1 tbsp oyster sauce, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp shaoxing rice wine and chopped spring onion pieces, stir together and mix well. Pour the sauce over 500g chicken thigh cubes and mix them well. Put it in fridge..
- Simply place 5g (0.2 oz) dried chrysanthemums in a tea pot, pour boiling water and let stand for 15 minutes..
- Fry the chicken thigh cubes till brown..
- Then remove and set aside..
- Combine and mix 2 tbsp honey citron tea, 62 ml (2 oz) chrysanthemum tea, 1 tbsp ginger juice, 1/4 tsp salt and 1 tbsp shaoxing rice wine well in another small bowl. Pour this sauce into a wok pan and stir for 2 mins..
- Add the chicken thigh cubes in and coat it with the sauce for 1 min till juicy meat..
Mix up a simple honey soy sauce, pour over chicken and bake. You'll be a rockstar when you serve up this incredible sticky Baked Chicken that kids and grown ups will go nuts over! Quick baked chicken recipes like Balsamic Chicken, Honey Mustard Chicken and this sticky soy chicken are great back-pocket recipes because they're made with pantry staples. Succulent chicken thighs covered with jerk paste and. Dijon mustard and maple syrup combine in a sweet-savory pan sauce that adds a velvety richness to chicken, and would also taste fantastic on a pork tenderloin.
If you find this Chicken thigh cubes honey citron sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.