Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jyoyo (Chinese Yam) Manju recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jyoyo (Chinese Yam) Manju recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jyoyo (chinese yam) manju recipe. To make jyoyo (chinese yam) manju you only need 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Jyoyo (Chinese Yam) Manju:
- You need of Yamato imo (Chinese yams).
- Get of Sugar (white caster sugar).
- Provide of Joshinko.
- Take of Water or mizuame.
- You need of Koshi-an.
Steps to make Jyoyo (Chinese Yam) Manju:
- Line a steamer with parchment paper..
- Grate the yamato imo with a fine grater. If you have a suribachi (Japanese mortar with fine grooves on the inside), grate the yamato imo using a circular motion..
- Add the water or sugar syrup in 2 to 3 batches, then mix with a pestle while incorporating air, and mix until it becomes sticky..
- Add the sugar in 2 to 3 batches, and mix well with the pestle and mortar..
- Put the jyoshinko in a bowl, then add Step 4. Fold the paste in half, then press it into the flour, and repeat, mixing it in a little at a time. (Refer to Helpful Hints.).
- If made correctly, the dough will be elastic like marshmallows, and will make little popping sounds when stretched..
- Divide the Step 5 dough into 10 uniform portions. Roll the anko paste into 10 balls that are 20 g each. Stretch the dough into a circle, then wrap it around the anko paste, seal, then adjust the shape..
- Bring water to a boil in a steamer, put in Step 7, mist with water, then steam for 10 minutes on high heat. (cover the steamer with a cloth to catch the condensation)..
- After steaming, transfer to a wire rack and cool with a fan to form a gloss on the dough..
- They're done! Here they are with food coloring brushed on top..
If you find this Jyoyo (Chinese Yam) Manju recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.