Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hearty Fruit Salad Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty Fruit Salad Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you need to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty fruit salad muffins recipe. You can cook hearty fruit salad muffins using 16 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hearty Fruit Salad Muffins:
- Provide 1 cup of fresh chopped strawberries.
- Use 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Use 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of mashed fresh watermelon (with its juices).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 2 large of eggs.
- Provide 4 large of pinches lemon zest.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of buttermilk.
- Use 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
- Take 3/4 cup of small chopped walnuts.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of toasted watermelon seeds.
- Prepare of optional:.
- You need 1 of cool whip.
Steps to make Hearty Fruit Salad Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place strawberries in a small bowl and sprinkle the 2tbl. Sugar on top. Let stand 15 minutes to let it emit juices. Set aside..
- In a large bowl wisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl wisk together, watermelon, strawberries and all their juices, eggs, buttermilk, sugar and zest..
- Add wet to dry..
- Stir together until just incorporated. Do not overmix..
- Fold in blueberries and walnuts..
- Line 14 regular cupcake/muffin pan cups with paper liners. Or spray well with baking spray..
- Fill all 14 evenly with batter. It should be filled almost to the top of the liners..
- Sprinkle each evenly with toasted watermelon seeds..
- Bake about 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean..
- Let stand a few minutes..
- Transfer to wire rack for cooling..
- Serve and enjoy..
- Optional top with a dollop of cool whip just before serving.
- HINTS AND NOTES:.
- You can use oil or melted butter in replace of the buttermilk..
- You may use orange or lime zest in replace of the lemon zest..
- You can find my recipe for toasted watermelon seeds in my profile..
- Makes about 14 normal sized muffins..
If you find this Hearty Fruit Salad Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.