Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional state is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's, "all man's carnivore cutting board" recipe. To make mike's, "all man's carnivore cutting board" you need 31 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board":
- Use of Meats.
- Take of Baby Back Rib Slab.
- Get of Smoked Beef Sausage Link [or, andouille sausage + 1 tablespoon dry rub].
- Prepare of Dry Rub [reserve 2 tablespoons].
- Provide of Packed Brown Sugar.
- Get of Green Chilie Powder [Hatch Or Jalapeño].
- You need of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Provide of Cayenne Pepper.
- Use of Chilie Powder.
- Prepare of Rubbed Dried Thyme.
- Provide of Granulated Salt.
- Prepare of Season Salt.
- Use of Cumin.
- Use of Braise.
- Use of White Wine.
- Provide of Fresh Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of Of Your Reserved Dry Rub.
- Prepare of Breads & Spreads.
- You need of Warm Fresh French Bread.
- Provide of Honey Butter [room temp – see recipe below].
- Use of Salted Butter [room temp].
- Provide of Garlic Butter [room temp].
- Prepare of Options.
- Prepare of Additional Meats & Cheeses.
- Provide of Various Mustards.
- You need of Kitchen Equipment.
- Get of Wooden Cutting Boards.
- You need of Tinfoil.
- Use of large Knife.
- You need of Set Tongs.
Instructions to make Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board":
- Mix your dry rub seasonings..
- Rinse your ribs and coat them liberally with your rub but reserve 2 tablespoons to lightly coat your sausage link and add to your braise sauce. Pat it on tightly. Reverse and coat the opposite side liberally. Hit the sides as well..
- Wrap your ribs in tinfoil shiny side down. Then, double wrap it in tinfoil. Seal her up tightly..
- Rinse your sausage link and lightly sprinkle sausage with one of your 1 tablespoon reserved rub. This step is optional since some men are meat purists and only like plain old beef or pork sausage. No additives. But, it's your decision. ;0)p.
- Wrap your sausage in tin foil. No need to double wrap in tinfoil or add any braise. But, wrap her up tightly..
- Refrigerate both for 1 hour..
- Preheat your oven to 225°..
- Make your braise. Just 1/2 cup white wine – 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic and 1 tablespoon reserved rub. Heat mix up in the microwave and mix well..
- Carefully open your refrigerated ribs and pour your warmed braise fluid into it. Seal her back up well. You'll want these ribs to steam themselves. Shake her up once to fully re-spread your braise over your ribs..
- Place both ribs and sausage in 225° oven. Ribs will bake for 2 1/2 hours. Sausage will only cook for 1 hour..
- Pull sausage after 1 hour of cooking. Refrigerate it..
- After 2 1/2 hours of baking – pull your ribs out of oven and out of your tinfoil. Save your braise inside tinfoil to coat your ribs and sausage while grilling/charring them..
- Heat your cleaned grill to high and spray with non stick spray..
- Place both on grill until you can see a char and until sausage is fully reheated and slightly charred. Why? Because boys adore char on any meat. I hear it's in their DNA..
- Slice sausage in 1" pieces and slice ribs at rib edges..
- Place meats on a cutting board with small piles of cracked sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper so he can dip and season his meats as he pleases..
- Serve with barbecue sauces [Sweet Baby Ray's is a great one] to the side along with a fresh loaves of french bread and room temp honey butter and plain salted butter. Go ahead. Give him a choice. Trust me. He won't want to take the time to fetch a knife and slice his own butter. Apparently big boys off duty can tend to be pretty damned lazy..
- No utensils are needed whatsoever. Let your man tear his own bread, dip it in the room temperature butters you'll provide and, let him eat his meat, cheeses and bread by hand. By the way, here's a great, easy recipe for Honey Butter. Go ahead. Give him a slighter sweeter option. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364116-mikes-french-honey-butter-spread.
- If you really want to impress him – have his favorite beers chilled on crushed ice right next to his meats, cheeses, butter and bread. Napkins aren't required since I understand men sincerely believe that's exactly what the good Lord gave them a lower arm for..
- Feel free to add a myriad of additional sliced meats, sliced cheeses and crackers to this cutting board. Remember, you're the boss here! Not him. But, it IS okay to make him think he is. Big dummies. 😆.
If you find this Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board" recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.