Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best One pot rice cooker chicken biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to One pot rice cooker chicken biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this particular amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know green tea can help raise your mood as well!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to one pot rice cooker chicken biryani recipe. You can have one pot rice cooker chicken biryani using 32 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook One pot rice cooker chicken biryani:
- Provide of Marinated chicken.
- Use 400 g of diced chicken thigh fillet.
- Provide 1/4 cup of water.
- Use 1/3 cup of plain yoghurt.
- Take 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Use 3 of garlic clove minced.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ginger minced.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of tumeric.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground cardamom.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of ground corinader.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Rice.
- You need 2 cups of basmati rice.
- Provide 350 ml of water.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Get 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/4 cup of Fried shallots.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mint leaves, roughly chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh coriander, roughly chopped.
- Use 1 of green chilli, finely chopped.
- Take 1 of Star anise.
- Provide 3 of cloves.
- Use 1 of bayleaf.
- You need 2 of cardamom pods.
- You need of Garnish.
- Take 50 grams of ghee or unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare of Chopped fresh mint and coriander.
- You need of Fried shallots.
Instructions to make One pot rice cooker chicken biryani:
- Combine the chicken and marinade ingredients together in a bowl, cover and rest for a few hours, preferably overnight.
- Rinse basmati rice 3 times and then soak for 15 minutes and drain water.
- Place the marinated chicken in the bottom of the rice cooker bowl ensuring it is evenly spread across the base.
- Top the chicken with the fresh mint, coriander, chilli, and fried shallots..
- Later on top with drained rice, water, oil, salt, Star anise, clove, bay leaf, cardamom pod..
- Set rice cooker to cook or white rice mode depending on your model. Should take 40 minutes..
- When the rice cooker is complete, open and remove the dried spices and add the garnish ingredients. Close the lid and let it steam further under the keep warm function for another 10 minutes..
- Fluff the top layer of rice and scoop to the very bottom to get a mix of rice and chicken. Serve hot with raita..
Instant Pot Chicken Biryani in the pressure cooker, makes quick work of a normally long process. Restaurant quality bryiani in less than an hour. When the pressure cook time is up, you will have perfectly layered Instant Pot Chicken Biryani. You can serve it as is or mix in the caramelized onions. Chicken biryani is a dish for celebration.
If you find this One pot rice cooker chicken biryani recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.