Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy and cheesy enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy and cheesy enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy and cheesy enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nourishing and good for you. Some foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Green tea is actually excellent for your mood. You knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you be a lot healthier. And now you know green tea can help you be happier also!
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy and cheesy enchiladas recipe. You can have easy and cheesy enchiladas using 27 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy and cheesy enchiladas:
- You need of Corn tortillas.
- Take 1 cup of maize flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Topping Sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 large of onion (pureed).
- You need 3 large of tomatoes (pureed).
- Take 5 clove of garlic (chopped).
- Take 1/2 cup of cream.
- Provide of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Use of Filling.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of capsicum.
- Use 1/2 cup of soya granules (boiled).
- Provide 1/2 cup of red beans (boiled).
- Take 1/2 cup of cottage cheese (grated).
- Take 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of jalapenos.
- Use of salt.
- Take of black pepper (cruahed).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make Easy and cheesy enchiladas:
- Knead a soft dough using all ingredients for corn tortillas with the help of warm water..
- Roll a thin flat round bread and cook on a pan till brown specs start appearing. Don't overcook and crisp them..
- Heat a pan. Add oil. Add garlic. Add onion. Cook till pinkish. Add tomatoes..
- Add cream. Season with salt, sugar and herbs..
- For stuffing, add oil to a pan. Add garlic, onions. Cook till pinkish. Add capsicum, jalapenos, soya granules, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese..
- Add seasoning..
- Now take a tortilla, spread some topping sauce over it. Add some filling and roll it forward. Do it with all the tortillas..
- In a dish, spread some topping sauce on the base and place the rolled tortillas with tucked side down. Pour rest of sauce on tortillas. Sprinkle some grated mozzarella..
- Bake at 320℉/160℃ in a preheated oven for 20 minutes..
Place one stick of cheese and some onion onto each tortilla. Focusing on preparation method and using good quality and flavored ingredients makes all the difference. These enchiladas are absolutely delicious and very easy to make. The whole family will love these impossibly easy, cheesy enchiladas. Make them on weeknights when you need a low-fuss dinner that's simple and delicious.
If you find this Easy and cheesy enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.