Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy Mango Muffin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Mango Muffin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Mango Muffin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy mango muffin recipe. To make healthy mango muffin you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Mango Muffin:
- Use 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of quick cooking oatmeal.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare dash of powdered coffee.
- Get 1 tsp of chia seeds.
- Take 3 tsp of golden flaxseed meal.
- Get 1 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- Provide 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced mangoes.
Instructions to make Healthy Mango Muffin:
- Preheat oven at 180C. In a bowl, lightly beat the egg, then add the brown sugar, canola oil, milk and the vanilla extract..
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, the oats, flaxseed meal, chia seeds, baking powder, baking soda, salt and powdered coffee. Mix well..
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until softened. Fold in the diced mangoes. Scoop evenly into the greased muffin tray and bake for 15 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test..
These muffins will make you want to plan a vacation to somewhere tropical. In fact, studies link mango and its nutrients to health benefits, such as improved immunity, digestive health and eyesight, as well as a lower risk of certain cancers. High in fibre, vitamins and minerals, eating mango has many benefits. This Mango Coconut Oatmeal Muffins recipe makes filling muffins healthy enough to have for And these Mango Coconut Muffins are just that kind of wake-you-up-in-the-morning breakfast. Mango Muffins ingredients, recipe directions, nutritional information and rating.
If you find this Healthy Mango Muffin recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.