Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Hiro's Chicken, Enchilada Style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hiro's Chicken, Enchilada Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hiro's Chicken, Enchilada Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should avoid them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. Several foods really do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all terrific for helping to elevate your mood. This is possible since these foods have a bunch of magnesium which promotes your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that dictates to your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more of it in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not only that, nuts, specifically, are a fantastic protein source.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hiro's chicken, enchilada style recipe. To make hiro's chicken, enchilada style you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hiro's Chicken, Enchilada Style:
- Get 1 of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 100 ml of Salsa sauce.
- Take 100 ml of Bell pepper (diced into 1 cm).
- Get 1/2 box of Cream cheese.
- You need 4 of Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of Cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1 of as much as you want Cilantro (if you like).
Steps to make Hiro's Chicken, Enchilada Style:
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on the chicken breast. Saute in a pan (or cook with microwave) and dice to 1 cm. Preheat the oven to 180℃/350℉..
- Heat chicken, salsa sauce, bell pepper and cream cheese in a pan over the medium heat until the cheese melt. Don't burn..
- Lay a tortilla on a chopping board. Put 1/4 of the filling made at Step 2 on the tortilla and roll it up. Place the roll on a heat resistant dish as putting the sealed side down. Continue until all tortillas are filled and rolled..
- Sprinkle cheese and put the dish in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes until the cheese melts..
- It will look like this after cooking. Garnish with cilantro if you like..
- Serve with sour cream, guacamole and Mexican rice if you like..
Add chipotle chiles, chili powder, cumin, chicken broth, tomato sauce, salt and pepper. Please repost your recipe and call it…Enchilada STYLE BURRITOS…because when you use flour tortillas you are making Burritos not enchiladas. In our opinion, Chili's chicken enchilada soup is one of the best things on their menu. It took a while to figure out, but we've finally figured Add to pot, whisking constantly until no lumps remain. Add enchilada sauce and Velveeta and cook, stirring often, until melted.
If you find this Hiro's Chicken, Enchilada Style recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.