Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely healthy and good for you. A number of foods actually do improve your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Some grains are truly wonderful for fighting off bad moods. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are great at helping you feel happier. They fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods as well. Feeling starved can be terrible! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are not difficult for your stomach to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your sugar levels which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef enchiladas recipe. To cook beef enchiladas you need 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Enchiladas:
- Prepare 12 of large tortillas.
- Use 50 ml of olive oil.
- Take 4 of onions, cut in half and sliced.
- Prepare 4 of green bell peppers, sliced.
- Provide 2 kg of beef steaks, cut into strips (sirloin or your favourite cut).
- Use 1 1/2 liter of Mexican sauce.
- Prepare 900 grams of Cheddar cheese, grated.
- Get 8 tsp of bbq spice.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Beef Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Brown onions and green peppers in a little bit of olive oil, then put aside.
- Season steak strips with bbq spice, salt and pepper.
- Fry steak strips in olive oil until cooked medium, then set aside.
- Open tortillas.
- Divide the Mexican sauce in half. Now take one half and put equal amounts of Mexican sauce in each tortilla https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357522-spicy-mexican-enchilada-sauce.
- Followed with equal amounts of onions and green peppers in each tortilla, using all the onions and green peppers.
- Do the same with the steak strips.
- Divide the cheese in half. Take one half and put equal amounts of cheese in each tortilla.
- Roll up the tortillas and place them in a greased oven dish.
- Cover them with the remainder of the Mexican sauce followed by the remaining cheese.
- Bake them for about 25 minutes or until light brown.
- They go well with a Mexican side dish. Here is suggestions https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348573-sweet-corn-and-avocado-salsa https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359074-fresh-guacamole.
Fresh, fast, and way better than takeout, THESE are some good cookin' Enchiladas. This easy ground beef enchilada recipe is loaded with juicy ground beef, melty cheese, and drenched with a homemade Tex Mex Enchilada Sauce. These Easy Beef Enchiladas are a wonderful, family-friendly dinner. How to Make Easy Beef Enchiladas: Heat oil in a large skillet, and add a pound of ground beef. Return beef mixture to skillet over medium heat.
If you find this Beef Enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.