Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed Bean Enchilada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Bean Enchilada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. A number of foods honestly do improve your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Grains can be great for driving away a terrible mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly wonderful for helping raise your happiness levels. They fill you up better and that can help you with your moods as well. Feeling hungry can truly bring you down! These grains can elevate your mood as it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed bean enchilada recipe. You can have mixed bean enchilada using 22 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed Bean Enchilada:
- Take 8 of Tortilla.
- Get 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese grated.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of Mixed beans (rajma, lobia).
- Provide 1 of large Onion, chopped.
- Use 1 + 1 tbsp of Garlic, crushed.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 + 1 tbsp of Mixed herbs.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Cajon spice.
- Use 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bell pepper (red, green, yellow), chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Corns.
- Use 1/2 + 1 cup of Tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Provide 1 cup of Mozzarella, grated.
- Use 2 tbsp of Sour cream.
- Use as needed of Black olives sliced.
Steps to make Mixed Bean Enchilada:
- In a saucepan, heat oil. Add cumin seeds and let them splutter..
- Add chopped onion and garlic. Saute for couple of minutes till onions turn translucent..
- Add tomato puree and let it cook for some time..
- Mix in bell pepper, corn and mixed beans..
- Add salt, paprika, chilli flakes and mixed herbs. Mix and let the mixture cook for few more minutes..
- Slightly mash the beans with a potato masher and finally mix in cheese. Keep aside..
- In another pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic, saute for couple of minutes..
- Stir in all purpose flour and cook for 1-2 minutes..
- Add tomato puree, tomato sauce, mixed herbs, salt and chilli flakes. Cook it for few minutes till it gets slightly thickened..
- Preheat oven at 180°C. Grease a baking pan. Pour some sauce at the bottom of the pan..
- Take tortilla, spoon some filling in one side of tortilla, sprinkle some grated cheese and roll the tortilla. Place it in the baking dish, with seam side down. Similarly roll other tortillas as well and place them tightly one after the other..
- Pour sauce all over the tortillas, sprinkle remaining cheese, top with sour cream and sliced olives..
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese melts and it become hot and bubbly..
- Sprinkle chilli flakes and mixed herbs and enjoy hot..
If you find this Mixed Bean Enchilada recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.